<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, December 20, 2007


    Going orchard for shopping with mummy and sisters ltr :D
    Yay im buying my dress for cousin's wedding(finally) and gg to buy my nike bag! =)
    haha im the last to buy the dress la =X
    actually wanna pay for my own nike bag..but mummy insisted that she pay for it =)
    thanks mummy..
    im only letting my mum pay for my bag.
    im gonna pay for my own shoe, wallet and pencil case =)
    haha so many things to buy for the new year!
    i want everything brand new.
    hahas! =)
    sorry lar, but that's me!


    -
    N levels results released last tues.
    99% of the corhord made it! congrats guys.
    but pls get really ready for the big Os u guys are taking next year.
    ahahhhaa. sry, dont wanna scare u guys so fast but, its for ur own gd! =)
    so congrats!! i know the congratulatory msg is abit late..


    I cant wait for CHRISTMAS!
    i so so so want to celebrate christmas with yilin,angeline,suk fond,xinni,patricia and christina..
    but, sorry guys gotta attend cousin's wedding..sigh.. =(
    next christmas okay? =)
    we'll celebrate new year! hahas..
    we'll definitely have many many more meet-ups and celebrations..i promise..


    The Os results are releasing in late Jan.
    My heart's thumping hard. argh.
    hope we all make it yeahs.
    I dont wanna think any further. I wanna enjoy my holidays =)


    3 WEEKS at TPJC!
    starts 2th of Jan.
    i guess i'll enjoy myself there =)
    It must! be enjoyable..
    haha..
    getting in tpjc is good?
    but this means lesser time for me and my friends to meet out..
    haiz..dont worry there'll be time =)
    we'll have late dinner together =)


    gonna have lunch soon.
    c'ya!


    12:10 PM