<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, April 24, 2008




    Another added clique photo (:

    -
    TODAY


    I want that! sorry mr ice-cream i crushed ur cone :D





    Before..

    After! (:


    TM with ro and emy after 2hrs of lecture today :D
    ate haagen dazs before heading home (:
    so random okay!
    fatness =X
    we decided to eat that huge thingy tgr with shinn some other time (:
    Im gonna hit those RHT lecture notes today. i bet half of the ppl there werent listening? =X
    i feel guilty.

    -

    CCA fair started wed till friday.
    shinn and i joined something very prestigous.
    hope we get in (:
    you needa get selected for an interview first.
    i shall not elaborate more. wait till i can get in first ehs.
    hope my co leaderships in sec sch helps =X


    im gonna end here okay.
    update agn soon. =)



    7:26 PM