<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, April 5, 2008


    我在想,那些明星;偶像们各个都喜欢用华文写出自己的心事。。用华文些不会很麻烦吗?你看我,type 得是有一点慢啦。。哈哈。。但还可以!=P

    其实啊,用华文写出自己的心事,那个feel很像会比较好!=D 这样子也比较自然,你们读得也比较顺吧。。哈哈。。
    但是type出来有一点慢。。要慢慢习惯才行。。真是的。。

    Hmmm..可是一大堆华文字。。看得是有一点多,很乱的感觉。。
    哈哈我会尽量写的标准一点,那我的juniors在读些的时候,不会学到我乱乱来的华文! =P


    Hehehhee.
    back to english.
    im just crapping up there with some chinese.
    havent been writing chinese since few weeks back in jc!
    hmmmmm and i'll not be learning chinese anymore.. =(
    good thing..but 有一点舍不得..
    k la enough with my chinese. haha... =P
    maybe i shall write more chinese in future..
    haha i dont wanna lose my mother tougue! =)

    k im going out ltr.
    idiotic angels dun wanna retake~!!
    arghhhh..
    byebye.


    10:53 AM