<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, May 31, 2008


    Thanks WANLING!! I saw the interview alrdy.
    JJ Lin is the best lahhhhhh.

    okay random.
    just went for lecture in the morning.
    yup.
    mid-sem tests next week.
    as u guys know i'll always stop blogging when mid tests and EOYs are coming.
    so yeah.
    only when i have the time.
    so yup.

    Jiayouuuuuuuuu!! =)

    Anyway when i was walking to my house, my neighbour was damn nice to ask me how was my course (:
    He was outside sweeping those leaves and with a mask covering his mouth. Haha damn cute (:
    I told him it's alright (: Just that lots of projcts.
    Then he said it's like that, and he told me that i should be able to go uni, and asked me to work hard!!
    He was in tp btw, doing business.
    and he's on SMU doing business now (:
    btw my mum 2nd sis and i saw him at the Haig girl's sch where we went to get our scholarships.
    he was there too (:
    Smart neighbour eh?
    I told him yeah i want to go uni.
    He asked me to work hard and get the schoalrship cause overseas is expensive!
    yeah indeed it is.
    Yes i will, thank you so much!!
    I'll get his contact number soon. haha. we're been neighbours for like at least 8 years but i dont have his contact all that =(
    nvm i'll get it from him soon =P
    He's like my big brother, really.
    when i got home i immediately told my mum( who was baking cake ) that i talked to korkor. our neighbour.
    Haha (:

    Yup thats about all.
    end here!

    anyway i love all my neighbours and i have great neighbours (: Except for one directly next door who waters her plant LEAVES instead of roots and the water enters our garden and wets our floor.
    ARGH.
    like, its the roots? that absorbs the water? not the leaves?


    11:46 AM