<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, July 29, 2008


    Short update!~

    Today went for Student's Forumn whereby 2 representatives of each class of HTM year 1,2,3 discuss problems/anything with the course manager and so on.
    So damn interesting okayyyyyyy.
    Jiamin and I was so sway got picked by my RHT teacher. but then i dragged Shinn in as Jiamin didnt wanna go.
    LOL.
    so glad it wasnt a waste of time!
    so many funny question asked and answered.
    Learned more abt Overseas Student Internship Programme!(OSIP)
    Im sooooooo going for it.
    min. GPA? 2.8
    I hope/think i have no problem reaching that!
    Many awesome countries (except for china).
    HAHA.
    And yes it was so awesome to hear that 150 over companies approached TP as they wanted our students(us) for the internship.
    awesome! We are so of value.
    HEHE :D

    Okay intHT test today. I think it was okay.

    I have F&B proj due on thurs, and commskills outline due on friday.
    Econs portfolio dateline next tues and presentation on the same day.

    Really busy, this week.

    Something to look forward to :
    Saturday! (:
    Going to watch NDP(preview) with Yl~ (:
    sry ah two tics only. HEHE.
    Sisters busy (one with council stuff and another study week?)
    parents are off with golf.
    So i'll be with yl!! :D

    ok bye~


    10:40 PM