<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, August 7, 2008







    And.... Im back home again!

    Nothing much to blog actually.
    Just that i enjoyed CO prac yesterday.
    had a really hearty talk with Yu Ren, Wei Lin and Wan Ting! (:
    didnt know i would talk to yu ren that much. LOL. i mean THAT much.
    He told me a lot.
    I told him i woud wanna learn dizi too LOL and he asked me to give it a try.
    If i really want, then i can buy those dizi(s) and start practising man!!
    :D
    But, i think im more a plucked-string person.
    I'll stick to pipa(:
    I'll jump over to pipa when the new pipa(s) come =))))


    Anyway yeah, thats about all.
    Having my last presentation of this semester next monday! (:
    Commskills. Yesyes.

    Again, sem exams's from 22aug to 28thaug.
    I want those A(s)!! :DD


    Okayyy it seems that there's alot of things gg on for my hoildays(:
    Working for F1! (:
    CO mid autumn performance!
    Outingssssss!!!!

    Okay bye.


    4:40 PM