<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, August 14, 2008
    ★



    Awwww sry the other pics with my face clearly seen is currently not with me! (:
    This picture was taken after our last preentation. Happy much!! :D

    Another short update~

    Today went school for only 2 short hours~
    Okay actually less than that.
    RHT revision lecture.
    There's only revision lecture for this week.

    Got another blouse with jingting that other day at G2000. (:

    Lunch at Sugarloaf agn tmr with mega clique peeps!!
    Ok for those who dont know, sugarloaf's one of the two restaurants in TP, operated by our students!! I would be there in year 2. Haha.

    Okay anything else to update.......
    oh yahhhhh angel and yl's eng oral's comin real fast.
    & they didnt take the initaitive to do anything abt it!!!
    So i helped them do something. LOL.
    so yeah yl's takin notes from daphne tmr.
    Angel, say until i so greedyyyyyy like that wors.
    But i still want!!! :D

    Anyway me junior, just go for it alrights!! :D
    You know who im refering to.

    And CO's having a performance on the 12th sept. Magical Autumn! (:
    I'll be performing ahhhhh spot me ahhhhh. hahahha.
    anyway thanks ah some of my beloved classmates went to sign up!!! (:
    so yea alot of ppl signed up for it.

    Okayyyyy end hereeeeeeee.


    ♥ 4:00 PM