<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, August 15, 2008


    Fav background sis jamie gave me!!! :D
    Okay i chose de.

    Daphne: I'll reply you here! Hmmmmm I'll respect ur decision (: Its gd enough alrdy though! Do as you deem fit? I wish you all the best for the rest of the papers!

    Okay study week for me now. I'll be mugging!!
    Pls do not bother me from now till the 28th! See you my dear friendzzz and take care!
    Leave all ur wishes for me on my tagboard I'll still see them! =P
    I'll still come online but just wont be updating here!

    So yup SNGTRISH is on hiatus! will be back on the 28th (:


    Here's my exam schedule once again.


    Examination Time Table for SNG TRISH
    Student
    :
    0801253F SNG TRISH
    Academic Year
    :
    2008/2009
    Course
    :
    DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
    Subject
    Code
    Date
    Start
    End
    Venue
    SeatNo

    Fundamentals of Food & Beverage
    BCC1002
    22 Aug 08 (Fri)
    09:30
    11:30
    Sports Hall
    378

    Macroeconomics
    BEC1002
    25 Aug 08 (Mon)
    19:00
    21:00
    BS26-04-06/07
    16

    Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism
    BHT1010
    26 Aug 08 (Tue)
    14:30
    16:30
    BS26-03-18/19
    84

    Principles of Management
    BBS1001
    27 Aug 08 (Wed)
    09:30
    11:30
    BS26-04-06/07
    59

    Research for Hospitality & Tourism
    BLO1004
    28 Aug 08 (Thu)
    09:30
    11:30
    Sports Hall
    467


    ------------------

    * All the best to my close friends having eng oral soon!
    Angel - 21 Aug
    Yl - 25 Aug.


    Still will sms to wish them lah but yah. haha.
    JIAYOU AH!!!!! =)


    8:39 PM