<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, August 28, 2008




    HI PEOPLE!
    I had a really really fun day today with those best peeps of mine.
    Anyway today marks the end of my sem examination!!!! :D:D
    Actually we werent really happy, just kinda like that lor.
    Maybe its because of the results portion!
    aiya i dont know. Hahah dont think abt that first!
    I'll post a very nice one for you guys tmr! Guaranteed nice LOL.
    lots of pictures! I'll tell you what we did today tomorrow.
    Im tired. I gg to sleeeeeeep now!!
    Oh and yes if you reallllly cant wait ah wanna seee what we did today, go to dearest Shinn's blog!
    (:
    Alright, im gg back bds tmr to get my SGC and yeah.
    bye im gonna have a really good sleep after so many days!


    11:34 PM