<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, August 31, 2008


    Im totally slacking today. Total relaxation HAHA.
    have been going out everyday since my exams ended so yup sunday shall be my rest day.
    but tmr I'll be going out with my bds clique agn! the four of us. Can call us the CO girls too LOL.
    Tmr we're gg to orchard and we're spending almost the whole day tgr.
    great way to spend the holidays!
    and esp. yl's holiday's ending. sadness my holidays juz started!

    Im going to school(TP) to sign the F1 contract thing. Then yl's gg to take her SGC. We're gg seperate ways though. Then we're meeting at orchard (:
    I let yl have her way on this(gg seperate ways then meet at orcahrd) cuz.....she promised me something. She better keep her promise or else the three of us are gonna kill her! =D

    Okay anyway. take a look at the photos i've taken todae.
    My dad bought mooncakes. and my mum just finished cooking duck for tonite's dinner.
    Hahah first time putting a photo of the duck my mum has cooked on my blog!





    That's my mummy! taking the oil away from the duck 'gravy' haha..
    and that's my dad.
    Okay bye!


    3:56 PM