<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, September 2, 2008


    AHHH disaster the printer just doesnt wanna scan for me :(
    I think there's no ink in one of the cartridge thats why it wont work.
    Ah nvm lets just wait till me mummy comes home and help me with it.
    Hheehehe.

    btw ytd went to orchard with my bestest girls! the usual 4 of us.
    you know, people say its hard to find true friends,best friends etc.
    but im glad that in my lifetime, i think i'll only have those closest and forever true the 3 of them.
    we've come a long way!

    haha anw we wenta take neoprints, ate at N.Y.D.C, shopped and watched Money No Enough II.
    Had a blast with them, we laughed like hell. Hahaha.
    oh and you know what? Yes, Yl took neos. HAHAHAHA. she just dont like taking photos all that but she did it for the sake of us. Okok i did abit of 'forcing' HEHE but yesssssss hahaha.
    Thank you qin ai de!! I think that will be her one and only neoprint this whole lifetime. Haha. Unless we take neos the next Leap Year! (: Yes, we have a pact. the 4 of us. we'll meet every Leap Year for movies thats for sure. I think we're so damn close and rare. Envious alrdy?

    Okok so I'll upload all the pics tgr with the neoprint soon!
    Argh stupid printer cum scanner.

    =)

    kboxing with my best primary sch mates + wanyu with fri! =D
    Cant wait :D

    Im so blessed with (good/close/best)friends. Thank you. (:


    10:19 AM