<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, September 30, 2008
    ★

    Ahhhh!! Today's outing with some of my megaclique peeps was super fun!! :DDD

    First I met Shinn for lunch at bugis. Pepperlunch!! Our favs.
    then we met Emylee, Yi Na, Li Yin and Jia Min.
    After that Rowena came to meet us at Kallang Leisure Park.
    hahaha yea so we took the shuttle bus there.
    Ice-skated. Ice-skating was damn fun!! (:
    Jiamin and stranger(Li Yin) was so funny. they dont really know how to skate. hahaha.
    actually em wasnt really good at it too but she learnt it fast.
    Oh and guess what.........
    When we went there we saw Brandon and Angie. our classmates.
    such a coincidence!!!!
    then Brandon told us the rest just left. who's the rest?
    Haha....
    Ok yup. let pictures do the talking yea?
    so after 5.20 we were deciding what to do.
    decided to go for kbox!
    but argh we too late le. the best timing is 2-7pm.
    so nvm lah we next time then go.
    so we walked up and saw bowling!! :D
    then we decided to play. one game =)
    then 6+ already, ate KFC. Shinn and Li Yin loved the cheese fries so much hahaaha.
    oh after that we went for arcade!
    played lots of games!! :D fun fun.
    then went home =)
    Ok let pictures do the talking.



    (from left to right) Li Yin[Stranger], Emylee, Trish, Yi Na, Jia Min, Shinn. Ro cant skate with us cuz she has to take care of her hand.

    Yessss hellooooo Shinn.............





    I can actually also skate with one leg up. LOL!!!



    Okok I can also actually bend all the way down!! :D

    Happyyyyyyyyyz.


    Shinn likes to take photos of me falling down. LOL I fell when i tried to skate when Im bending down!! Ok and i fell another time with Shinn. Hahah we tired to skate holding hands and we fell together. dont have a photo with that lah HAHAHA!!!


    Bowling!!

    Weight 8 ball!! I think. Hehehe.

    At KFC. most of us had zinger burgers!!
    At Arcade!!


    Basketball!!! =D I teamed up with stranger, Yi Na with Jia Min. Win liao lorrrr, gt someone so tall in ur team lah EEEeeeeee Naaa. Hahahha.



    Kallang Leisure Park just behind.
    Ok this is funny hahahha!! We actually took lots of jumps for a nice pic!! but we still didnt manage to get a nice one. Hahaha blame it on the lighting. Shinn said next time take in sch, better lighting. Hahaha! :D

    Ok yup thats what i did today!! (: really had fun with those girls :D I'll try to plan another outing before sch reopens!! or u all can suggest gg somewhere too okay (:

    end here, blog tmr alright. Goood night!!!! Rmb to tag ok, as always. Rmb to TAG!!!! even with a smiley face will do :D



    ♥ 10:44 PM