<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, September 11, 2008


    Alright! I got my semester 1.1 exam results by sms yesterday.
    It was so scary! The sms just came at around 1.30pm i guess.
    Yup. The results were suppose to be released online on the 11th which is today, but the sms service is always one day earlier.

    So these are my results (:
    (the subjects were actually stated in short form in the sms)

    Exam Results for 0801253F
    Principles of Management: B+
    Fundamentals of Food and Beverage: B+
    Communication Skills: B
    MacroEconomics: Z(Distinction :D)
    Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism: B+
    Research for Hospitality and Tourism: B+

    APEL: P(Pass) - everyone is suppose to have a Pass.
    Result: GS - This is the academic status which means I am premitted to the next semester of study.

    GPA: 3.5 (Max. 4)

    [ They calculate the GPA in a formula. These are some points for you people ]

    Z - 4
    A - 4
    B+ - 3.5
    B-3

    I think my results are quite stupid cannnnnn. Hahahahha cause just look at the number of B+(s) I have!!!! Dont know how many more marks to A lorrrr. Hahaha but Im really very happy indeed!! That I've achieved a Z for my MarcoEcons. Yayyyyyzzz :D So far I've found nobody having a Z =D

    Anyway achieving a GPA of 3.5 has always been my aim! but its not good enough i guess if i really want to enter a local university. Continue to work hard TRISH!!! (((((: My parents are hapyp with my results btw (: My dad told me that i can go do a degree in Economics when i go to University (: I want!!! :D Seriously.

    Okay I hope my classmates have all done well too!!!!!

    -

    Wont be going to the poly forum tmr cause Im having TPCO mid autumn performance at night.
    and btw poly forum had been very fun so far!!!! Made lots of really nice friends. (:

    byeeeee!!


    6:11 PM