<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, September 19, 2008
    ★

    Hello my dear friends! xD

    I just came home rom a 3D4N chalet at downtown east.
    Polytechnic Forum 2008 just rocks, like seriously (:
    Sub-theme people are the best, best people, skit was awesome, had really really had and fulfiling days (:
    We're so gonna meet up soon. Someone plan something before our sch reopens ok. Ok other than those who are in RP like dao qing and the rest. They are already suppose to go to school already.

    Anyway,
    same chalet room with Shinn, took plenty of pictures, watched movies at Yu Zhi(small eyes) room, slept at 4am in the morning and i woke up at 7 today morning, and here i am.

    Ok so yah there're plenty of pictures, it'll be up soon. Just wait lah hahaha.
    Missing those people already (:
    We can talk to each other on MSN :D

    Anw I'll be going out ltr despite me being a little tired now haha.
    I planned to go out cuz its quite a good opportunity to meet up with xn and angeline!
    Will be back around evening? If dinner's not eaten outside.

    Poly Forum 2008 has been really fun and enriching. Really hope I can join again next year! ;)


    Taken early this morning (:
    Shinn(TP), Ying Ting(NYP), Trish(TP), Shi Qi(NYP) (:
    The four of us just hang out together.
    Love you peeeeeeeps!!


    ♥ 12:10 PM