<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Wednesday, September 10, 2008


    Let me tell you what I've been busy with these few days.
    I will be going to the Poly Forum held and organised by NYP this year.
    Last year it was organised by TP (:
    So yup this will be will the pre-forum activities. Monday all the way to Friday (8th to 12th Sept).
    Next week will be the actual Poly Forum 2008 from Tuesday to friday (16th to 19th Sept)
    This will be at the Chalet(:

    Some information about the Poly Forum if you're blur!

    Poly Forum 2008, Supported by the National Youth Council, the combined Polytechnic Forum is a yearly collaboration amongst the 5 polytechnics and strategic partners allowing the students from the respective institutions to discuss on pertinent issues relevant to the youths and betterment of Singapore.

    PF 08 will adopt the main theme, “Connecting Youths in the Changing World”. It reflects the call for youths to take an active part in doing something for themselves and their communities in an ever changing society and economy.

    There's 4 sub-themes.
    Sub-Theme 1 - Entrepreneurship : Starting Young
    Sub-Theme 2 - Community Service
    Sub-Theme 3 - Health : It Does Matter!
    Sub-Theme 4 - New Engines of Growth : Singapore Youth Olympic Games

    Im in Community Service(: So yes everday we discuss here and there. Just talk and talk.
    Im unable to go today and friday though, cause I have TPCO pre-concert practise today and the mid-autumn festival performance on friday. And also wont be able to participate next wed for the chalet cause TPCO will be having a performance at esplanade. Yup.

    Actually this Poly Forum 2008 was kinda really a rush for me. Very sudden. but im very interested in it hahaha so just go (: And just nice someone's transfering to somewhere else so I've got a place (: So yup will be seeeeeeeing Shinn quite often these two weeks (:

    Pictures taken from Shinn's blog xD The others got to take photos through her by MSN but ahahaha its so convenient for me (:




    People in my sub-theme! All are very nice people (:
    We had this lantern making sessino with elderly people from the old folks home (: This Grandma was so friendly, talked to us alot (: Had a great time with her.Her name's on the lantern (:
    We had all these for teabreak at about 4pm I think. Whoaaa the carrot cake he took was excessiveeeeeeeee.
    Okay I know my shirt's a little tooo long. I had no choice but to take M size which I didnt know was uni-sex which was kinda big for me. But its okay, airy. Hahahaha.
    Okay c'ya~
    Upcoming events for me:
    22th will be Changi Youth Ambassadors Orientation.
    23th-25th I will be working at DAISO.
    26th-28th I will be working for F1.
    After all these dates I think Im freeeeeeeee (:
    Then there's remaining of 2-3weeks of holidays, it'll be going out with friends or total relaxation at home. (:
    Btw last Monday was the end of my PoPo's funeral. Rest In Peace, Popo.
    After the funeral we had a Cousin's Outing! Damn high. Hahaha. It was really sudden.
    Really fun. We had board games, ate, and then watched Forgetting Sarah Marshell at 9.30pm =X
    It was okay being that late cuz my parents know Im with my cousins and I know my way back.
    Amongst us, my uncle was there too so yeah quite safe. Hahahaha actualyl my uncle's damn young lah. Think he's only 23. but looking at the generation all that, he's our uncle. Hahaha.
    Okay end here, bye!!
    Will update when Im free again!!


    12:14 PM