TP had the
Mid-Autumn Festical celebration yesterday!
performance by TPCO, and there were booths here and there, with moon cakes, chinese tea, riddles, and so on. It was damn fun!! My first mid-autumn celebration and involvement in TP. Something not to be missed! Here are some photosZZZ!!!
Enlarge to seee the TPCO words on the shirt :D
This is Wilson Yung, TP’s 1st PSC Scholar! and Im so damn proud to say that he was the chairman of TPCO (: A celloist! Okay he's so friendly, I just saw him walking and then we started talking. AHHHHHH. LOL. then i went a little crazy. Hahahha. Know more about him @ http://www.tp.edu.sg/home/about/publications/features/fea_pscscholar.htm
Oh and yes we kinda know each other cause he was the one who informed me about the poly forum details. (: He's gg to NS today, take careeeeeee!! & psst! I've got his msn! :DDDD
This was the view from where i sat.
With hui zhi, taken during intervals.(breaks) HAHAHA or else how can perform halfway take photo? ;D
TODAY
Had CO practice today in the afternoon! I love today!! :D Damn fun I tell you. I learned the cello and dizi. Hahahahhaha. (:

I AM really BLOWING! fun fun!!


children, that's how you play a zhong ruan, seriously. (
kidding)
anyway he's the chairman of TPCO (: Clement. He's wearing a PACE shirt. He quited PACE. LOL.

and i mentioned about Yu Ren before in my blog. That's Yu Ren!! (: and no, he's not from cello. He can play so many instruments okay!! almost all. He's from dizi. and he was also from PACE. he quited. LOL.


Seeeeeeee playing with my ZR.

and that's how you play a cello, seriously. LOL.
end hereeeeee.
And people i changed my msn to
sngtrish@live.com (:
busy week ahead.
next tues to fri will have the poly forum 2008 chalet, in btw wed will be performance at the esplanade, and then will be gg back to the chalet, and then sat i have I-guides orientation.
byeeeee update soon!
*congrats to my classmate Jing Ting!!! she got the top 10% of the cohort omggggg. GPA of 3.63. how good is that??!!!!