<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, October 10, 2008


    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

    Xin Rong(one of my closer friends in TPJC) scared me with an email!
    the subject stated try finding a pair of shoes in 3 mins.
    and then i find find find, why dont have!!!!
    so i clicked to another window and then when i clicked back to the email i saw a white white thing flashed omggg i quickly x-ed the window.
    Lucky i didnt on the speaker or nor did i see the whole thing or else OMG I dont know what i'll do to xinrong!!!!!
    Im scared of these type of stuffs =XXX
    Like, super scared!! Dont send me those stuffs anymore, OK!

    Hahaha she sent that mail to Ming En too!! Ming En got scared also.
    Evil lah XR!!!!!!

    Ok Im at home today too.
    Jamie just came home and she went out agn after taking her topey(she named her Fisheye), digicam, bag and stuff.
    and im alone at home. AGN.
    Owell..
    But im gg out tmr to suntec to return the F1 stuffs.
    Im buying the cap though.
    LOL u must be thinking, CAP, AGAIN?!
    yea, my dad wants it. LOL.
    he alrdy has that 49bucks F1 cap i bought for him that time and now he wants this cap..omg..
    he alrdy has lots of caps i tell you!!!
    my dad and my mum add together they own about 20+ caps?!
    Serious! or maybe more..
    their caps are lying all around.
    I should take pictures soon.
    LOL

    Okay. Actually Im gald that I have to rest at home and not being able to go out.
    i love staying at home. resting. not walking about.
    haha ok actually i do walk here and there but not like shopping lah i mean.

    kk end here for now. (:
    bye!!


    11:46 AM