<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, October 16, 2008


    MY TIMETABLE FOR SEMESTER 1.2!!! (click to view)

    Time table for semester 1.2 released at officaially 10am today morning!
    then during CYA training break, Shinn Jing Ting and I decided to go check it out quick at the library!!
    whoa the timetable is seruously horrible. but wait actually after digesting it for a couple of hours, I think its not that bad lah. I must accept the reality too!
    so monday and thurs ending at 5pm, tues and friday ending at 6pm.
    wed is good. end at 1pm. can go home first then after that can come to sch at 6 for co.

    Fri end at 5..hmm abit hard to meet yl xn and angel for dinner!! but i think it's possible ba =) I can just stay in school first then go meet them..we'll see how =)

    Oh and for the CDS, i got sociology (: What i wanted ba..but im suppose to get another CDS! suppose to get 2. Im gonna ask them on monday. I want jap!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh yes today during training break we went to the library to submit in our CYA duty day preferences already.
    I'll most probably get sat. so its 6pm to 10pm. good day and timing for me =) cant get the rest of the days! and i cant get sun too. Family dinner on sunday night always. I dont want to miss my mummy or dad's cooking! and also dont wanna miss chances to eat dinner together as a family. we're all already so busy during weekdays!! (Parents + children)


    Ok anyway update!
    Today I had CYA training.
    tmr and sat also (:
    CYA training today in school! lecture 18. all about the airport and what we should do again.
    we had polar cakes and curry puffs to eat =D received a CYA handbook and a landyard.
    Shinn was damn funnyyyyyyyy.........................
    You want the black one. yes i know. HAHAHAHHA.
    Ok shall not elaborate.
    Anyway she gave me a shorts she bought for me from taiwai and also a sesame street phone pouch. damn cute. I like it alot! I think dont need to post up the picture ba. friends can see it soon! (:
    Ok yes anyway tmr CYA training reach early in the morning abt 8.30 at the airport.
    tmr we'll be doing tours! budget terminal, T1,T2 and T3.
    SAT for the CYA training we'll be doing an amazing race. at the airport again. yup.

    Okay anyway CO yesterday. took lots of pics =D
    but lazy to upload. haha....will send to wl first ba so that she can upload the pics to her blog first..
    sianzzzzzz suppose to meet them for dinner at VIVO but i have training and all so yup.
    Photos soon.

    byebyeee.


    5:07 PM