HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY STACY!!!! :D(my 2nd younger sister)
btw she's so funny today. I was still awake at 12am this morning u know and then she came home at 11+pm(aiya, student council meeting) then i wished her happy birthday when the clock striked 12. and she told me
"technically Im not 17 yet cuz i was born at 8.12 in the morning (:"
Need to be so accurate meh!!! 12am means b'dae le lah!!
LOL.
anyway Happy Birthday yeah sissy u're 17 and u're old.
Im young. hahahaha.
she so greedy she called to ask dad how big is her b'dae cake.
and also she's also going out to celebrate with her friends tonight.
my dad told my mummy and me, "sigh, so this is the future"
HAHA cuz we three are all always celebrating with friends now!!
OK ANYWAY.....

My preeeetieeeee face for all of you first! HAHAHA this is when I was walking home just now :D
CYA Training day 2 today!!
we had tours around budget terminal, T1, T2 and of course T3.
had lunch first ar 11pm and then we walked and walked till around 4pm!!
legs tired ah.
we went to the public and transit area.
saw lots of new stuffs at the transit area that i've never seen before!
I guess its becuz my family didnt explore the area enough while waiting for the flight?!
there's family zone, butterfly garden, movie theatre, free place to charge ur HP(with keys), laptops charger etc.
so many stuffs!
i guess will absorb all these info better when im on duty ba..
Anyway im think im home earlier than Shinn so I havent got the photos from her yet!
will upload when i get them =)
Oh anwyay we got our nametags and CYA vests today. CYA vest u will see it later when i upload the photos.
(EDITED: PHOTOS UPLOADED! PHOTOS AFTER THIS POST)

This landyard was given to us on the first day of training.
oh yes I told u guys that Shinn gave me a very cute short and a very cute phone pouch she bought from Tai Wan right..
here's a pic of the phone pouch!
the shorts.......Shinn thinks I can wear S size......
I can but its tight!!
Shinn, in future pls take note. :D


Damn cute. It matches the cookie monster phonekeychain that Stacy gave me on my 18th Birthday :D
Aiyah, this one lah!!

Yup.
Oh and Jamie(my youngest sis)'s friend is so cute. Ok the one that gave her the bear before the friend left for overseas is ALREADY overseas. and her other friends said that they are her bear's AUNTY. and so 3 days ago they bought Jamie's bear a new clothing because her bear's one month old....... -.-"!!!!! Omg damn hiliarious when i saw!!!!!!

From the pyjamas to this...HAHA DONT LAUGH LAH! (I laughed too LOL)
Its now called, SuperBear. LOL.
u can see the pyjamas at my previous posts.
-----------------------------------------
JJ's 陆 album releasing tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Argh cant buy it first ba cuz i want the one with the qian ming hui!!!! (autograph session)
I wanna shake his hand and then ask him to write my name on the album HAHAHA.
but there'll be poster with the album tmr. ARGH. what if the album i buy in the future doesnt have poster?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ok Trish, relax.
I'll seeee how first hehehehehhee.
----------------------------------------
Reminder: O level english is on next tues!!!!!!
Jiayou BESTIES YILIN, ANGELINE AND CHRISTINA!!
ok end here first. :D