<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, October 12, 2008


    Happy sweet 18th Birthday, TRISH! :D



    Yes, I am finally 18 years old (:
    How old is that? Im still young okay!! :D
    I really love my birthday. Especially my birthday this year. Today.
    Had lots of surprises when the clock striked 12am.
    Many of my dearest friends sent a Birthday wish to me after 12am!
    It really touched me, how they remembered my birthday and wished me almost instantly.



    Therefore, I've recorded names of my lovely friends whom have wished me accordingly that early! (: one by one. This is the first time Im doing this! (: I really want to thank them!
    These were the people that wished me at/after 12am! and before 2am, and in the morning. Some were really unexpected (:



    Yilin(As always, sending at 12 :D; Qin Ai De; Secondary School clique; Bestest friend)
    Janice(MJC)
    Sisters Jamie and Stacy, Daddy and Mummy
    Wan Ling(TPJC)
    Li Yin(1H08 classmate; Megaclique; Stranger!)
    Qian Rong(Secondary school close friend)
    Shawn(TP; met at F1; LRM)
    Shi Hua(1H08 classmate; Megaclique)
    Jing Ting (1H08 classmate; Megaclique)
    Shinn(1H08 classmate; Close Friend; Megaclique)
    Yan Ru(Primary school friend; Best Friend)
    Toh Roy(Secondary school close friend)
    Wei Tian(Secondary School classmate)
    Jay(TP friend)
    Syakeer(Secondary school classmate)
    Ying Ting(Met at Poly Forum; closer friend; NYP)

    Ending here first (:
    Im going to enjoy this very special day of mine.

    Dinner with Sec Sch Clique later (:


    To Be Continued.
    Happy Birthday to me once again (:


    12:07 PM