<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, October 5, 2008


    It was suppose to be a Poly Forum 2B outing yesterday. but only afew turned up in the end because they told us that they couldn't make it in the end for picnic/dinner.
    Ok for the picnic Shinn just smsed them not to come, just come for the dinner.
    Shinn bought Sushi Party Sets. 2 of them. So i and her just ate it ourselves.
    I enjoyed the day really really much nevertheless (:

    Anyway Shinn and i met up first and i listened to her complains hahahha at 1.15pm.
    then we shopped at PP and then waited for Ying Ting, and we then go ECP together.
    after that Yu Zhi came to join us (;

    Plenty of photos below(as usual) with captions! (Lucky you people)


    Damn nice the sushiiiiiii.




    Ying ting (:

    Modeling. Thankyou hahahha.

    Modeling again.


    Now im advertising fior sushi.
    Salman sushi. Hahhahhaha yl~

    We took our bikes at around 4pm.


    Yu Zhi came with his own bike =)

    stopped halfway here and there for pictures partly because our butt all hurts!!


    at the Bedok Jetty.

    Finally a photo with Yu Zhi (:
    Hmmmmmmmm ya thx Shinn............... She's really like my personal photographer. Hahaha.

    We went to Yu Zhi's condo(The Seaview)to wait for the rest to arrive at ECP and also later to take his car there. yes yes he knows how to drive!!
    Photos at his condo. I really really love his condo. Like super love. Im gonna move here soon.

    Modeling again, Trish. Hahahha.
    i think Yu Zhi called this the club house. air-conditioned. looks like a haunted house. He told me this was once a bungalow. but they changed it.


    Yu Zhi brought us to the playgrounds there. We played this LOL he applied too much force and made me bounce off the thing at least twice. but fun!!



    Another one. This spins. I felt like vomitting after that. but its so fun!

    Love this. can lose weight. Hahaha.
    This was when we were abt to leave. I saw a lumgurgini at the carpark. OMGOODNESS.......I just had to take a photo of it!!!!!!!!!
    Ok yes, right.........you guys would know who is the photographer..
    Oh and Yu Zhi drives very steadily!! I try not to talk to him when he's driving..i still want my life..Hahahha..
    but the back sit........Satish, Shinn and Ying Ting were having so much fun behind haha

    The food we ordered. A lot!!!! I like the food hahaha stingray all that. This is my first time eating this with friends =) I've always wanted to eat it with friends! and yay this wish of mine is fulfiled..






    Oh and yes yes, this is Satish. Georgina came to join us for dinner too though! =)

    Ryan finally came after we've all already had our dinner. Hahaha he got lost and Yu Zhi got to tell him where and where for so longgggg.
    His fried rice with the love-shaped egg. Nice!

    Ok i really enjoyed yesterday (:
    I wish such outings with the same people can be frequent (:


    12:50 PM