<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, October 7, 2008


    *Tags replied* (:

    Hey people =)

    I had a full medical body checkup at SGH ytd and today and so I had two injections on each of my arms top and bottom.
    So pain!!! Im feeling the pain now, when Im typing.
    The doctor issued me 2 weeks of MC.
    Whoa, 2 weeks. Haha =)
    Oh yes, if u are wondering why the sudden check up..
    Its because my parents wants me to be protected of this and that and also I donate blood so the doctors want to ensure that my blood is okay.
    and yes its ok =)
    but my arms are not. They're pain! :(
    I cant go for CO practices. I feel so bad.
    but I've told Wan Ting alrdy, she just asks me to rest. So nice right (:
    I'll tell her agn if i can go next mon..that is if my arm doesnt hurt that much anymore..
    it is now =X


    So yup. I will be resting at home at not going out these few days.
    Finally eh? I've been gg out like everyday ever since my holidays started =X


    Okok end here..my arms are seriously hurting..
    not sure if i can blog for the next few days. so i just gave a whole update (:
    bye =)


    6:29 PM