<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, October 30, 2008
    ★

    Yesterday school ended at 1pm (:
    and so after school i went to Bugis with Shinn~
    We went to eat feifei wanton noodles before that hehe!
    nice!

    Photos once again.

    Megaclique(: This was taken before tutorial hahahahha. Some megalique members missing though!!





    My fav feifei wanton noodles~
    -------------


    School today was as usual, fun + interesting + im seriously learning something everyday.
    Wed and thurs are CDS(s) day!
    hahahha and so yeah today i had jap tutorial (2-4pm)and sociology tutorial(4-6pm).
    Jap is really interesting, I like the subject! :D
    and im learning new stuffs every lesson.
    we learnt how to introduce ourselves today.
    example: Im Trish, a Singaporean, from TP business school, I live at Kembangan etc!
    sounds nice right! (:
    Im going to brush up on that in jap soon.
    oh and there're presentation 1 soon.
    We have to pick a topic each which is very japanese in a certain way and present it individually.
    everyone has a diff topic. We just pick one randomly without having the freedom to choose.
    Mine's Haiku! (:
    Jap poems. Hmmmm i better research more on that. I borrowed books from the NLB alr though.
    ok and in socio, we learn our race and ethnicity, deviance, culture,inequalities of gender,social class and hmmmmm and 3 other points but i cant seem to remember it now.
    interesting subject (:
    I like to learn why people think that way, why is this like that and so on.
    I guess i picked the right CDS(s) bahhhhh.
    oh and we formed groups for sociology already.
    my group members are ok i guess (: all are really fine.
    I have more stress added on me, leader of the group again. =X

    (some) Photos taken today



    I blew the dizi in the library LOL!



    Dont know what I was doing too hahahhaha
    Ok friends from H13! they randomly came in to take photos with us (:


    OK END HERE BYEBYE IM OFF TO DO MY STUFFS. (:
    Im getting busier by the day i think, so yeah. I'll blog whenever i deem fit.
    tmr doing project till latest 8pm! (: First time doing at night.
    ok ciao~!


    ♥ 11:21 PM