Hello! (:
Im actually in the school library now LOL.
so early yea?
Cuz Im involved in this
I-guides event yup.
Help out in the packing of goodie bags for next year's freshies! :D
Oh yup Im in I-guides too. but we only need to help out afew times every year. it's sth like involved in the sch's event those kind.
Anyway!
Im meeting YiNa they all soon! (:
they're coming alr hahahaha.
Oh and yes!
One piece of good news!
I came to sch early lol so yeah, i went to see the TPSU board!!
I got in OTC(Orientation Training Camp) hehehe!!
and so yeah im an FOCW GL!(Freshman Orientation Camp/Workshop Group Leader)
Ok together with Em and Shi Hua!!(classmates and closer friends!) (:
Shi hua's name damn funny placed in btw of the marketing course ppl so she ytd night smsed me that she didnt get in. LOL. she didnt see her name at HTM there.
Just now I helped her check and yeah, she's in!
(we both were kind of high at the interview, so yup!!)
Anw the results came out ytd evening.
FYI, Shi Hua and I were the very FIRST TWO for the interview.
LOL.
Guess we did leave a very deep impression for John! (:
Ok John is actually my cousin(Jeslyn)'s best friend. LOL he got quite a shock when I told them I saw him visiting my grandma at my grandma's funeral.
yeah he came to see my grandma (:
Ok and they played this funy game LOL i saw him with peanuts all over his ear.
haha ok jeslyn tortured us too :(
Cousin torture. Means I had peanuts clipped onto my ears too!
Ok anyway 1000 over people went for the OTC interview!
I think yeah 300+ got selected (:
Happy happy~
Lets get high!!
OH AND HAPPY CUZ CAN SEE DAPHNE! Lao Junior! :D
U better come for FOC! =D
Ok pictures for u guys later ok.
let u guys see my name and my cousin's name on the list.
Hahaha she's just a few names below mine!
K byeeeee going to meet them alr!! (:
I think i'll go home after the event first then in the evening i have CYA duty! :D
Cant wait!
-
Pictures!
This one's abit blur cuz I was kinda rushing hahaha.



Ok I purposely took this cuz the first name's my name! and the last name's my cousin's! :D
Jeslyn's alr in HTM year 3. yup. Attachment now! I'll be seeing her during CNY and all!