I completed my Business Computing Skills online assignment in 1h30mins!
I feel so accomplished. LOL.
Today's the deadline so yeah. I finished it this morning (:
------------------
Im so happy again for another matter.
I listened to qin ai de and was not lazy for that moment.
Hahahah I've finally put JJ's MVs in my ipod! :D
only some. Cause not all has MVs.
Heheheh the MVs are so clear =D
------------------
oh and the Yough Donor Club sent me an sms last month inviting me to go for a training camp.
hahahaa.
Im still thinking whether I shld go anot though. I'll meet more youths like me! :D
4th Youth Donor Club Regional Training Workshop & Camp 2008The Youth Donor Club (YDC) will be organising a training workshop & camp this yearend.
If you are aged 16 to 25 and share the passion of spreading the message of giving blood to your peers, YOU are just the person we are looking for!
Join us for our annual training workshop & camp and become a full-fledged youth ambassador for the national blood programme. The theme for this year's camp is Fusion - people of different backgrounds, from different places coming together with energy
This year, youths from the region will be coming to Singapore to share their experiences and strategies in implementing a successful youth blood program in their own country.
Date: 18 December 2008 ~ 22 December 2008, Thursday to Monday
Time: 8.30 pm
Venue: Red Cross Campsite @ 62 Jalan Khairrudin, Singapore 457524
Registration Fee: S$20 per participant
Transport will be provided to the campsite
Please meet at Bedok MRT Station at 8.30 pm for shuttle service on 18 December 2008. (For Local Participants only)
Activities:
·· Workshop to understand more about the Blood Program
·· Brief Introduction to Community First Aid
·· Team Bonding activities & Games Night!
·· Amazing Race @ Sentosa, Field Cooking & Camp Fire Night
·· Expose yourself to various volunteer opportunities
·· Interact with youths from the region and learn from their youth programs
Miss out the fun and you will have to wait till the next year!
-----------------------
Ok pat I'll do pat's
quiz since she tagged me to do it.
Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any
questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people
must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged
by.
Continue this game by sending it to other people
1. Name the persons you tagged.You can do it if you want to.
2. Describe yourself in one word.
- Contented
3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?- Someone who really loves you
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?- loved? I dont think its that deep.
5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
- Omg go and die. LOL. Ok no lah, well just be friends then!
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?- Thanks for everything, give him/her a really really tight hug (:
7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
- What the hell lah you! I am always right! LOL. (Shinn says I know everything so yeah I am always right hahahaha)
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?- This question is wierd.
9. Do you have something important with you all the time?
- handphone.
10. Long distance love ?
- No?
11. Best place to cry?
- Toilet
12. Who do you love the most?- I am going to type more than 1. I love my family and besties the most(:
13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- Didnt have any I think.
14. Ever hated someone so bad?
- I dont think so.
15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- Dont know.
16. The last person you had a beer with?
- I dont drink beer.
17. The last person you went to the movies with?- Yilin, xinni and angel
18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?- Dad
19. The last person you hugged?- Kristine I think? (during Poly Forum)
20. The last person you yelled at?
- Woah hahahah i yell at veryone LOL. Er no. I dont know.
21. In the last week have you kissed someone?- No.
22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?- I havent been angry for a very very long time (: and thats good!
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?- Omggggggggggggg I wanna hug and kiss JJ and ask him to sing a song for me :D
24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?- Paris! (SHOP TILL YOU DROP LOL!)
25. Are you old fashioned?- NO?!
26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- I dont know.
27. Five facts About Me:-Happy
-Extrovert
-Perfect eyesight
-Love sony ericsson, nike and converse
-Loves pink
28. Five things that scare me:-Horror movies(DEFINITELY)
-ppl scaring me from behind
- I cant think abt the other 3
29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:- JJ 不潮不用花钱
- HSM3 - I want it all
30. Three Things I treasure in my life- My family
- Besties
- Friendships
Ok end. (:
Sch starts tmr again!
(I hope you dont sleep that late ah Zzz[you shld know who u are haha)