<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, November 6, 2008


    Lessons start at 2pm today so I have some time now to blog! :D

    I finally went to enrol for my driving test this morning! (:
    Daddy and mummy are at the airport now though. they brought me to enrol this morning before their flight.
    yes, play golf agin.
    Ok anyway yeah there's so many procedures.
    i have ppl looking at me cuz i look young lah hahah :D
    ok i didnt know that u can take the basic theory test and practise driving at the same time!
    so yup i booked my driving lessons time during my dec holiday.
    anyway there're two types of packages.
    one is private another is school.
    Private is u have to go out find ur own instructor ( not at the school )
    school is u take the test all that in the school (:
    school is more expensive btw =X
    and on top of that, there's this ' One Team" package whereby u're attached to 3-4 instructers and they are responsible for ur learning and all.
    Its better cuz normally people come learn driving, they change 8-9 instructors everytime. Like there's no fixed instructor for you.
    so yeah 3-4 means that they'll concentrate on you! ok, me! :D
    The price is steeper too of course with the package =X
    I better pass everything once!! I can!! :D
    Ok anw FYI, if i pass everything at the once try, the total cost of learning how to drive would be MINIMUM 1k.
    so yuppppppp.
    and today my parents say everything on me is money again. Hahah.
    i feel so guilty.
    but yeah lah, driving mah! I have to learn in sooner or later!
    and my parents are the ones pushing me to learn driving. Not me! (:
    Ok lah i wanna learn driving too. Next time i can drive to school and show off to that skinny bamboo.
    LOL.
    Ok better not talk too much. I'll see how everything goes! :D
    Trish gogogogo~

    Ok picutues for u guys.





    Mummy and i went to buy the book months ago(if u did see that post) -.-" and now they're giving it to me.



    Oh the highlighted portions are my driving lessons dates. Coolllll!
    ---------------------------

    Ok random photo of my sis Stacy.
    I like their council shirt. Ok and you know what, this shirt only councils are allowed to wear. Even I cant wear. She forbits me to wear. LOL. VJC has this rule that only student councils can wear student council shirts. Owellll~ Hahaha next time i'll wear her sch uniform and then let u guys see.

    Ok bye~

    *I'll reply your tags later people! :D



    12:10 PM