<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, November 8, 2008
    ★

    Ok firstly I went early in the morning today to donate blood and then the person there told me that sat appointments are a lot and I didnt book an appt so its better that i come again next week :( or else have to wait for like hours?
    There's another reason lah but aiyahhhhh.
    So sad!
    I finally got this feeling of rejection of not being able to donate blood..
    LOL. ( I can ok! )
    so yeah i went home cuz i cant afford to wait for hours, Im having CYA duty ltr! :D
    but anyway anyway lots of ppl made appt doesnt mean they CAN donate right...
    Cant they just let me first since I can hahahaha.
    Okok cant blame people.
    Blame me for not listening to dad. He asked me to book an appt before coming but I didnt =X
    Hahaha next time its better to listen to dad!
    Oh and I've donated blood twice only so far. Its so pathetic. I better make it a point to donate every 3 mths. (you can only donate once every three months.)
    The next time i go donate, yl is soooooooooo coming with me :D
    Xn and angel can come if they want to =P

    Okkkk secondly, yeah Im having CYA duty ltr.
    6-10pm (:
    I wonder what funny incidents will i encounter ltr....
    LOL ok shall see (:

    end here! (:

    *I'll reply your tags soon! :D


    ♥ 1:13 PM