Ok hello people :D
Ytd was CYA duty. I was agn at the west counter!
learnt more new stuffs!!
like
-where's the 24hr food gallery
-premium tax refund
-swimming pool
-left baggage
-7 eleven etc!
So interesting.
Wan Ting's gonna roate us though. However I think that we should be more familiar with the area that we're at first before we rotate, yes?
I think im gonna tell her that next duty (:
Okkkkk anyway duty was fun as usual!
This time i wasnt with Wei Ling, I was with Egena!
we were so funny, kept talking.
Cause dont know why the passengers all seem to know directions!
Hahaha ok of course we didnt talk and talk!!
we helped a lot of passengers (:
This time all the questions they asked were normal (:
Anyway I really love it when they thank me upon them being helped.
So happy! Sense of satisfaction~
Looking forward to next sat's duty! ^^
I took some pics for u guys to see.
Hahaha. I cant believe I actually took a photo of me wearing the vest for u guys to see. Haha actually the vest not bad lah. Sis jamie took the photo for me! :D She just came back from netball tournament she I asked her to take pic for me hehe.



-------------------------
Anyway I forgot to mention that last friday my smaller TP clique finally gave me my b'dae present LOL!
It's a pink jacket, with lots of patterns on top. I like it! (:
Of course. Its pink! :D
and like messy messy one. I like messy messy. Hahaha.
So yeah they ordered it from atika's blogshop. and atika's my classmate. Yes. Hahaha :D
Thanks
atika!! For taking the time to collect the jacket from the supplier =X
I heard that they're giving me the present now cuz atika has probs meeting the supplier.
Haha thanks yeah.
And of course of course, the present was from
Shinn, Emylee and Rowena (:
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu :D
Pictures for u guys.

--------------------------------
Some random photos.
Look at JJ's face!!!! Shuai dai le omg LOL! Omg~ Hahaha. *JJ craze agn*
So cute omg u see!! U SEEE! :D
OK that time Shinn and I were looking at this MV and she said that the socks was weird LOL. Then we were so funny tried many times to pause this part!!
ok end here~ =)