<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, November 16, 2008


    Okayyyy hello all (:

    Yilin tortured me today morning. as in EALY MORNING.
    I called her at 12.30am to comfirm something and then ended up talking..
    see the time..12.30am..
    I thought i'll ask her for awhile only then ok go sleep.
    who knows!
    ended up talking till 4.50am -.-"
    hahaha we li hai~
    talked for so long lah!
    after we hung up yl still msged me say we talked for 4hrs 21 mins.
    Hahahs wondering what we talked abt?
    why can last till 4hrs21mins?
    Dont tell you. LOL.
    laughed like crazy.
    I had difficulty laughing cause my family members are alr sleeping so soundly upstairs.
    They can hear very very clearly if i laugh a little big louder.
    my house is sound proof.
    Yahhhhhh.
    hahahahha anyway around 3.20am I already wanted to hand up cause i wanna sleep!
    but yl's so damn evil. She didnt allow me to hang up. Kept adding half an hour to the time. say 4 then chat till 4. ZZzzzzzzz.
    then dunno why just straight away gt endless stuffs to talk till 4.
    I wanted to sleep again she again disallowed me so evil.
    and then we just had endless stuffs to talk abt agn hahaha.
    talked till 4.40am I really wanted to slp alr ok!! So i kept saying ok gdnite gdnite gdnite.
    She say aiyaaaaa 10 more mins and I kept saying I wanna sleep NOW, which was 4.40.
    and who knows, dragged and dragged till wa, 10mins just went past like that.
    I really ah, 4.50am really very tired already so i finally hung up.
    Hao bu rong yi ah! Zzz..
    i immediately went to slp after that.
    enery drained........
    but I was still had a little energy in me though cause we were laughing, seriously, laughing.

    These type of long mid night/over night convos.. =)


    Anyway havent met my besties for a very long time alr :(


    Some awesome pics for u guys to see!


    Ok me myself and I :D
    JJ and I just look so compatible tgr hehe!

    School again tmr! :D Chiongg~ Bye!



    8:50 PM