<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, November 30, 2008


    Short update for today. Hahaha.
    Mummy baked marble cake today morning.
    That nice aroma. Nice nice!~

    Anw yeah pics soon.

    --


    Oh I realised I forgot to update abt the i-guide packing day.
    packeddddddd like crazyyyyyyyyyyy!
    legs cramp ah, back ache ah, scratch here and there.
    LOL.
    deniece was opposite me hahahha.
    anw yeah jiamin yina stranger(liyin) atyqa went.
    plus eileen( if i didnt get her name wrong!)
    Anw seeing that skinny bamboo makes me wanna puke AGAIN.
    Omgggggg.
    then into the same production line as her, OMG WHY MUST U DO THIS TO ME?
    LOL
    Ok yina damn swayyyyyy.
    she packed like ahem. and then yina's there flooded.
    LOL!!!
    I was laughing like crazy can.
    whoa but after that yina decided to speed up then whoa, everything cleared.
    So proud of you yina. LOL! :D
    Ok anyways i left after lunch (:
    they left early too thereafter. dunno for wad reason! haha!

    Ok update agn soon.

    Wed - Sociology test + OTC Briefing at 1830! =D
    Thurs - Jap Test
    Fri - Exel Test

    Another busy weeeeeek and its mid-sem test time!!
    So glad its only microecons and OB. (:
    love econs!


    4:33 PM