<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, November 20, 2008


    Today's a fun and happy day for me! :D
    Laugh and laugh and laugh lah TRISH.

    hahaha yeah first there was OB tut in the morning.
    nothing much abt that.
    after that was lunch with megaclique!
    Ok lah I must say most of them were missing but nevertheless (:
    Laughing like mad~
    Jia min has got a scandal HAHAHAHAHA.
    ok got a scandal. MANY SCANDALS! :D
    Ok zip zip I shall not say any further~

    I realise Atika anad Yina like to laugh at what I say!!~ :D

    Ok after that went to commlab with them and then its library with Shinny~
    she was preraring for her 'presentation' ltr. ok and so actually I was so guai practising jap but who knows we started taking pictures with me phone cam again.
    Dont blame me, blame Shinn. hahaha.
    Ok lah Shinn was better today. Didnt take lots of pics with my hp cuz my hp was totally dying =X
    Ok pictures maybe later or never(if im lazy and have loads of things to do).
    Aiya, anyway u guys alr know what i look like and how Shinn looks like (:
    HAHA.

    Ok after that was straight jap tut 2-4 and socio tut 4-6.
    jap was good~
    we are all so funny at role plays.
    todae i partnered Ee Wen!! kaikai(my cousin)'s best friend.
    hahaha I think i told you the story last time abt how she got to know me and stuff.
    it just links!
    ok will not repeat here again.
    and yes we were so funny. =P
    *my individual jap presentation's next thurs!
    *jap test 1 coming up! (quite looking forward to it. Had a mock test today. It was so so ok! :D)

    Ok socio was great too (:
    control theories, conflict theories, differential, stain, all so interesting.
    Tell me, 'why are some people richer than the rest? why are people poor?'
    Ok I laughed like crazy in class too. Morgan was so damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok shall not say the details. u guys wldn't want to see it :D

    TGIF tomorrow! (:
    Ok bye busy.
    off to bathe now. or else my mummy's gonna say me again =X
    anyway i'll upload a funny video found on Shinn's lj ltr if possible! (;
    damn funny it made me laugh for dunno how many mins! at least 2!


    8:43 PM