<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, December 16, 2008
    ★ Besties + Driving

    Hello! :D
    I shall type my posts this way! I think its easier and faster than the previous way.

    Besties angel and yilin came to my house around 12 noon and brought me lunch. Haha. Yl found the show boring and she kept wanting to sleep. LOL. Oh and before that we were eating lunch and also listening to JJ's songs from my lappy! =P Hmm so yup watched till around 3pm. Played with my lappy and we took pictures till 3.30pm and then I had to go for my first driving lesson! :D

    (Ok only at my blog u get to see unglam photos of me and my besties haha)









    Driving from 4.25 to 6.05pm. Super fun!!! :D I am looking forward to my 2nd lesson on wed =D I really thought that omg i would just crash into something. but noooooo its really quite easy to drive hahahaa. The instructor said that i am a good driver! and covered more than what im supposed to cover for today's lesson. He said that i would be able to complete everything in 7 lessons instead of the total spread out lessons of 2o. I was so happy hahaha. I love my instructor too! I wld be getting him all the way. sticking to one instructor only. (: Ok eh cannot talk too much wait till I pass my actual driving test at one go! =) I hope....
    Then i would be able to drive my parents instead of them always driving me! and also can drive my dear friends(:

    Ok socio proj tmr. then dental at 8pm. Yes my mummy just booked a dental appt for me tmr. She said that must take care of our teeths or else will become bogayyyy. Hahahha. (: I love my mum for being so nice (:

    Okay im off to sleep now omgggggg look at the time. Nvm as yl say, holidays, can afford to sleep later. Hahahaa. Nites!


    ♥ 1:22 AM