<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, December 25, 2008


    Here's wishing everyone...

    A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! =)

    Thanks for the wishes and smses everyone (:
    I hope all of you had a very memorable and fun 2008! I think this year was really something for me. I learnt a lot, been through a lot, seen a lot, a lot of hard work done and laughter (:
    I hope I can continue to work hard towards my goals this year and so on. I know I will.
    I know all of you will =)

    2008 is ending soon. Real soon. Real fast huh. Im glad a have a blog to keep track of all my past memories for years. (:

    -

    BBQ Christmas celebration last night. Damn full.
    First time having ice cream Log Cake from Haagen Daiz! =)
    We children had a very nice time watching Dr Seus: How the Grinch stole Christmas, on Channel 5.
    Nice! Some adults watched too hehe.
    Another thing, long time neighbour at sunbert terraces came to out house too.
    Mary-anne and Joan Jie Jie! (: Older than me by 3 years and 10+ years respectively.
    We used to play with each other when we were young. Young as in when i was 3-5 years old.
    there're pictures too! =)
    Miss them a lot. It's so nice seeing them.

    Some pictures.



    Daddy is just so cute ah. It was drizzling you see. That explains the big 'umbrella'.
    Tsk Jamie suddenly came back and spoilt the picture.

    Ah ma came early hehehehe.



    (Ok pretend u cant see this picture lol)

    Yl u're gonna get more jealous when u see this HAHAHA (Evil me on Christmas)

    Sry ah only the box or you guys. My mummy sliced it when I was eating some other stuffs so didnt manage to take a pic of the ice cream log cake.
    Daddy took some of his collection of wines out. Me with my Riesling wine! (Sweet, not bad!)


    Daddy finally resting after bbq-ing for soooooo long. Enjoying his T-bone steak and Carbenet Sauvignon. Not nice! Veryyyyyyy bitterrrrrrrr. I do not recommend you guys to try Carbenet Sauvignon.





    Ok wine glass containing Riesling. Carbenet Sauvignon on the left. (This reminds me of F&B, does it reminds you?(refering to Shinn & classmates)

    Ok bye (: There're so many christmas shows today! Merry Christmas!!



    11:53 AM