Main topics are in bold. As always (:
School started once again yes today.
First day of school started off damn nice, with us having a project submission early in the morning 9am sharp. BCS excel project. Im so happy i dont have to face excel anymore hahaha. But actually come to think of it, excel wasnt really that difficult. It was okay lehhhhh haha kind of like it. Anw hope my PET CRAZE excel proj is ok for the teacher lah haha. I seriously dunno wad grade i'll get for this. Will update again on it if its good hahaha :D
After handing up proj Shinn and I went for Macs breakfast wah damn good. So long nvr eat alr. Then yup went to meet OB proj members for OB proj. I feel safer and more relieved that we have something more that is completed. I just dislike the feeling of argh things not done yet and i definitely dont like things last minute. So yup =) Econs proj i think it's on track too.
Anw after lessons at 3+ went to
Shinnyyy's hse hehehe. I bought this chicken rice at a kopitiam near her hse mainly cuz she said it was super nice ah haha and i also felt like eating. I tried it when we went up to her hse. Really not bad :D Next time i go to her house i'll most prob buy that agn LOL. FYI, my dad can cook chicken rice too! =) I can say that my dad cooks the best chicken rice. Seriously. =)
Ok anw took pics and pics ah and i went off at around 5.50pm for CO! (:
For CO, we started practicing songs for our annual concert next year at the SCH, march 27. One day before JJ's concert! :D U guys muz come support us/me ok. Oh its not free btw. Be sure to purchase tickets to watch
TPCO!!~ We'll be playing quite a couple of songs!
+ Btw im having a
countdown this year with the CO people!! First time counting down with friends. First time with TPCO! (Duh) Hahaha. Cant wait (: Actually my empire HOLQA has a countdown too! but real sry, I really wanna countdown with my dear CO people. =)
and and and CO people having K session this fri! Omgoodness! hahaa! =D But argh too bad i cant go this time. lessons end at 5 and they are gg at 2! =( Nvm, there's always a next time!
Ok pics for u guys~

Our Organisers for 2009!

Mine (:
Shinn got this for me. Thankxxxx Shinnyyy! Love it a lot (:
My first organiser given to me by a friend. I think this is the first time im using a very nice and proper organiser too!

That's Shinn's.

Emylee's. (:

Shinn wore the shirt I bought for her at Haji Lane for her Birthday today! Happy that u like it ah and glad that it fits u so well! =) It's my first time buying a T-Shirt for a friend and seeing someone wear something u bought and specially picked for, the feeling is just so nice!

-
I wont be blogging that often alr I guess? Only when i think that there's time and there's a need to update hahaha.
So yup. Just be around. (:
Lots of people come to my blog I know! U! Rmb to tag OK SO THAT I KNOW U DO READ! Actually i can see who comes to my blog. Do tag ok!
Alright Ciao~