<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, December 6, 2008
    ★ Mid-Sem Tests

    Okay JJ's concert 2009 next year march 28th with WanLing is yet another source of motivation for me! :D

    This post is about next week yeah, I have two mid-semester tests.

    Tues Microeconomics 9-10am.
    ( Not much of a problem for econs I guess!! (; )
    Wed Organisational Behaviour 1-2pm.
    ( Hope its not much of a problem too! )

    Ok after these two papers, thurs im going RP to visit qin ai de wor~
    and then movies with her and angel! Maybe + my cousins ah chel too! :D

    Hmmm the week after I'll be very busy.
    Driving lessons + Orientation Training Camp!
    update on these soon.

    BYE!~ =)

    *Happy that Im going to JJ's concert. but on the other hand, Im actually quite sad cuz yl and angel isnt going. HAIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZx.
    The next concert, I hope they really really can go!

    *Christmas IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Trish loves Christmasssss!! *psst, give me Christmas prezzies! =P
    *Jingle Bells Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way!~ :D


    10:09 AM