<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, December 5, 2008


    (Pictures taken with my phone camera (: Havent scanned in the tics yet~)

    HEHE ARE YOU GOING? TELL ME IF ANYONE OF YOU ARE GOING OK!! =D





    Oh~
    Oh oh~
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh~
    MY GOODNESS! =DDDDD

    Im so ecstatic! :D
    I FINALLY BOUGHT JJ林俊傑世界巡迴演唱會2009 CONCERT TICS! =DD
    JJ woooo JJ!!!!!
    I seriously cant wait for next year to be here. Quick Quick!!!! :D
    Ok wondering which tics i bought eh. those close to me already know which one i bought alr though =P
    I bought the $128 one instead of the $148 one (:
    Quite a good seat! Cuz the $128 is close to a $148 seat hahahahaa.
    its at the front and abit to the side.
    Initially wanted to choose the front one. but its still behind those $148 seats!
    those fan club people(ARGH!) will surely be carrying cardboards and all. Argh~
    so yup chose the $128!!!
    I know the view's gonna be damn nice cuz i also sat at that $128 seat area years ago at 5566 concert (:
    dunno why i was so crazy abt 5566 back then? Maybe its cuz Ren Fu is so handsome :D
    Haha ok no, JJ's the omgosh~ :D
    Ohoh yes I went to TM just now to purchase the tic with Wan Ling! :D
    Hahas its her first time at concerts, so she'll be damn fascinated and shocked how high the atmosphere can actually be! =D
    oh and we both 'screamed' in front of the counter after purchasing the tics. LOL!
    like crazy fan girls.
    WE SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT! 2009 MARCH 28th COME QUICK PLS!
    must rmb to bring lots of cam batteries. LOL!
    --------------
    Ok anyway excel test today was ok! =)
    after the test the whole group of us were waiting for teacher to call us one by one to tell us our marks and mistakes.
    and yea while waiting we laughed like crazy! :D
    Hmm and parents went overseas to enjoy themselves agn~
    went to play golf. will be back this sun :(
    Ok im off to watch tv now.
    ciao!


    6:36 PM