<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Wednesday, December 31, 2008


    Trishinn Jing Ting and Trevor went to dine at Sugar Loaf today for lunch! (:
    Loved it. I love JT's cheesecake! So nice ah im so gonna order that in future.
    Im tired now so pictures will do the talking. I realise i am so busy in the day w/o time to blog and that i have to blog at night. I'll not do this this often anymore. I need my sleep. I sleep at earlyyyyyy ok as in 11+pm.

    I think my photography today is the best hahahaha and my phone camera rocks xD









    Okay JT looks suspicious of trev's iphone becuz it went mad for a moment LOL

    We had lots of fun playing thie air hockey game!




    Tsk Shinn again as usual likes to take pics using my phone. My phone has lots of her face LOL











    Ok this was what CO gave me last mon (:

    With Jasmine Chye! :D

    • Had Holqa dinner just now
    • Shopping before countdown with TPCO people tmr (:
    • Might stay over at WL's hse

    I think countdowns are special and sld be spent meaningfully (: I wanna enjoy my teenage life!

    OK GOODNIGHT!!



    12:43 AM