<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, December 11, 2008
    ★ Vaio Notebook!!

    Oh yes i forgot to update something! (:

    My parents bought me a Vaio notebook last tuesday. Yup.
    they went out for dinner and came back with a notebook (:
    I was still grumbling why they were so late cuz I was waiting for them to bring back my dinner hahaha.
    I was soooo happy when I went out to the car there, my mummy took a white laptop case out.
    I knew it, I knew that they bought me a notebook hahahhaha.
    It's so sudden. I've always told them that I would need one next year, not now.
    but haha yup (:

    Its holidays already so Im gonna play with the notebook! :D

    K going out later with angels yl michelle and maybe xn~
    bye!

    *Im having my first driving lesson next mon (:
    4.25 to 6.05pm~ Excited!


    10:45 AM