<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, December 14, 2008


    Vaio's so interesting :D
    I have slideshows, countdowns at my desktop hahaha.

    Okay anw everyone's out except for me and stacy.
    parents go for golf and shopping( usual relaxation for the week )
    jamies off for training.
    stacy's gg for NUS science camp tmr too.
    awesome huh she. got chosen amongst the few 20 peeps in her sch for the camp.
    anyways.
    haha yl's working at cityhall now.
    and as usual she passes by my house.
    she never fail to look down onto my house from the bus lahhh she.
    she also noticed that my dad changed car agn haha.
    told her that she can ride on it when i've got my license in maybe a yr's time! =)

    okay anyway tmr's my first driving lessons.
    besties might come my house before that! :D
    after driving wld be CO for me (:

    okay pictures from the precious days!

    Last thurs shopping trip with angel :D





    I love barbie dolls! Used to have lots of barbie dolls when I was young. I like to comb their hair hahahas. Someone buy me a barbie for christmas? =P


    Angel just cant get enough of childhood hahahas!

    Okay played with my ipod! :D We were laughing in the bus trying to pause faces of JJ in the MV. That was so fun!

    *Angels, I'll send you the pics when i see u online or sth!~ :D

    Okay, update soon alright. :D Enjoy the pics after a long time of non-pictures postings!

    Ohhhh yes one more thing . My parents gave me and my sisters each quite a bit of money to buy dreses for christmas and new year. Oh mannnnnn. I seriously need shopping trips badly! Who wants to go on shopping trips with me? Tell me ok!!!!!!!



    2:15 PM