<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, January 9, 2009


    Before the Open House 2009 update, let me update you on my mid-semester test results and some tests.

    Organisational Behaviour: 25/30 - A :D
    Japanese Class Test 1 - 50/60 - A :D
    Sociology test 1 - 13/20 =XXXXXX (will improve :)) I dont know the grade for this and, dont want to know!!

    -
    (Thanks Rowena for taking pictures of me!! :D I shall only upload this one and you will not be able to click on it to enlarge cuz my hair was super messy becuz of the super strong wind TP had that day.)

    2nd Day of TP Open House. Helped out at Open house today! (:
    Again, packed with MORE students! With some malay ITE students around.....
    Saw someone familar from ITE too! talked to her hahaha. she's hoping to come tp~~~ woo!! Jia you for final year, score damn well pls and come TP!









    (I-guides in black! We didnt went down to dance mass dance though)


    (Clockwise direction from the left)
    Deniece,Yina(Classmate!), Liyin(classmate/stranger!),Me,Jiamin(classmate!) and eileen! Had so much fun with them today woo~~
    yinnnaaa posing for me!










    =)

    Ok and I lost 5 bucks in this toilet LORRR. I wanted to the 5 bucks to try the ben and jerry's ice cream in school but ARGH OHWELL~~ Just take it as i donated the money to charity~ OH and there were 2 aunties in the toilet that time. that auntie damn good and kind! When i told her im looking for my 5 bucks she helped me look for it! and asked if i have money to eat anot. so kind (:


    Ok parents called when I was going home, said we're gonna have jap buffet for dinner~ Of coz I was damn funny quickly rushed home.




    There's still food menu on the flip side. Anw I was so busy eating alr so no pics for u guys.



    BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =)
    I am off to do work omgoodness so many things to do!!



    10:24 PM