Hello people.
A picture of me just 5 hours ago Hahaha to show that I am still doing alright dont worry LOL. Projects are indeed killing me but Trish yes you can you can survive theseeeeee.
Ok ya taken just now while watching the 7pm Channel 8 show~
Anw there's quite a lot of proj submissions this and next week!
Tmr will be OB proj submission. Our group rushed like crazy during our break today. I would say we placed quite a big effort lah but becuz its still abit rushed, I hope the whole report turns out ok!!! :D
Next tues,20th - Commskills role play.
Next thurs, 22th - Jap test 2.
- Socio prelim. consultation
- reflection journal due
Next fri, 23th - Geog travel test 2.
- Econs proj submission
Very impt ones are up there. There are of course more things which are not listed up.
and anyway I have my BTT this sat!! Wish me all the best ah (:
Hope I pass at first attempt!
Oh yes this is the Car that I'll always drive at the circuit (: 143! Cuz Im enrolled as a school learner and am in One-Team (: So yes, special ah got my own car.


Ok busy weeks ahead. Bye! =)
♥ 11:58 PM