<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, January 11, 2009


    Helloooo! (:
    Went to donate blood this morning! (:
    Ok gonna share with you guys some pictures of blood donation!
    DO NOT scroll down if you're afraid of seeing blood! (Ok this is contradicting becuz blood is IN you)
    Ok anw yellow bandage for me this time! I've got pink, purple and yellow. Im gonna take green next time =P
    Anw after blood donation, went to citylink to meet up with mummy and jamie. Shopping trip~
    Bought some clothes~ Mummy bought some clothes from m)phosis again..cousin was there working so 40% discount for mummy~
    Ok im a busy person so ya just scroll down for captions (:


    Blood donors have priorities in emergencies! (CHOY~)
    Pricked my finger before donation to see if there's sufficient iron in my blood. & there is! (: as always hahahaI was lazy to pump initially and then the nurse saw and said, girl ah! you must pump! girls veins are smaller~! LOL




    After 3 mins or so..
    Donated on my right arm this time (: Dad say I must rotate my arm. I did both left sides previously.


    blanket whee~~



    My donation card..



    Planner..

    Donors only (:
    k bye! Hope I did my job in motivating you to donate blood! (: Go on lah, save lives!!


    5:36 PM