<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, January 4, 2009


    Sorry for the lack of updates! (:

    Been super super busy these few days.



    Saturday

    Morning: TP promotion day! I was allocated to tampines so yaaaaa I was distributing TP notebooks to targeted audiences (: Some aunties and uncles so rude and kiasu, kept wanting to take te notebooks when I've alrdy told them that these notebooks are for students ONLY! Argh. and double ARGH I saw skinny bamboo stick omgoodness. She looked at me and I pretended that I didnt see her LOL. *evil laugh*
    Anyway saw Meng Yi omgoodness! haha she came over and stared at me in the eye. couldnt't recognise her at the first place. Anw she helped me to clear some notebooks! (: Then off to her work. I think I have some fate with Meng Yi ah seeing her since graduation on the streets at least thrice! Anw I left early cuz I've got CYA duty in the evening, rmb? (:



    Promotion day was a totaly new experience for me! :D Love iguides!

    Today
    Ok i actually wrote quite a long one for this but argh it disappeared. So just a short one. I dyed my hair copper brown today. (: Mummy said that those golden streaks on my hair dont look nice. Hahaha.

    Monday
    TP Open House Rehearsal! Quite a big event, many involved! So am I! (: Anw come down to TP open house, 8-10 Jan! (: I'm performing! TPCO! Woohoo! :D Anw tmr's event. Ending latest at 10pm. Yesss. Tmr's team temasek day too! wear red! :D

    New year resolutions for Sng Trish!
    • Stay motivated, continue to strive towards my goal! (University :))
    • Not to get too stressed up, just do my best for everything.
    • Be more patient!
    • (Anything else? I think that's all for now. But actually that's basically it. =)

    Alright Goodnight!! Im gonna turn in nowwwww. Will update soon if there's a need to. Busy week ahead again!! With all my driving lessons + BBT coming up) Hope I pass everything on the 1st time!



    11:28 PM