
Last day with 1H08. Im really gonna miss every single one of them :( Our class is so perfect, we're like just meant to be a class. Together. I guess we didnt really cherish this whole year we had together. 2 sems just went pass like that. All the fun, laughters, 'where-to-eat-ah', projects, frustrations, gossips with all the lovely people has come to an end :( Okay not that we wont meet up in future but of course, much much less :( Im just gonna miss my class!!!!! Im sure everyone's gonna miss each other yeah?
Anw ytd we had this SL briefing at 6pm. Like Lionel said, we shld have asked the whole class to join together. Now there's only 5 of us representing 1H08. Abit sad. The 5 people are! Yours truly, Emylee, Shi Hua, Lionel and Ivan (: The briefing was so funny we were al given a banana. LOL?! Good thing the banana is fresh. hahaha. Anw after that took Ivan's car to ECP for Jun's 18 of awesomness! His early bdae celeb, chalet. Super cool, the way Ivan drove. Trish, you cannot be like that. Hahahhaa. but!! Super fun! I think Ivan, damn steady. Anw had alots of fun at Jun's chalet! Before that Em and I went to rent blades. Abit wasted we rented the blades for 2hours at 10bucks but we only bladed for half an hour. Nvm! (: Once in a while. After that went back for dinner. After dinner, its so nice that we played card games together! Ok there's like two groups there. One's mine and the other's Lionel's. We dont play and nv played with them before and we actually played together last night! Real fun! :D Ok so the details, dont need to say lah haha just, we had alot alot of fun and laughter (: I enjoyed myself alot! Hope Jun likes the present we gave him (: Ok went home at 10+. Oh yes sis Stacy was there at ECP too! VJC took up one entire stretch of BBQ pits. They had orientation for the year 1s. My sis was the council so yeah she had to stay there to clear up everything and to do briefing for all of them. Argh she comes home late everyday. Like seriously, for this entire week. Youngest sis having netball and handball trainings too. Busy them, busy me, busy us!
-
Anw had driving just now! Instructor said that I can have my practical test(driving test) around late april! :D Provided..that I pass my FTT on the 25feb at one go (: Come'on. I can do this! I've got to spread out my 13 lessons in march and apr. and YAY I can go on the road next lesson!! :D Woohoo~ The instructor said we can go tampines. Whoa I cant wait.
Ok Im having my last CYA duty ltr!
Super romantic ok. spending valentine's day at the airport. Super.
Ok lucky ytd somewhat spent it with 1H08! (:
