<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, February 26, 2009


    :D
    Now I've got to book my PT around late apr or early may, and tadah! Trish can officially drive on the road.
    I cant wait to drive my friends around! Only those friends that are close to me. (:
    Daddy was so funny just now. He smsed me, congratulating me once again and added:
    'Please do not drive my merz'
    LOL!!!!
    I cant drive yet lah, daddy.

    Btw suppose to go out with YanRu. Her FTT was before mine. She passed too! :D Haiz I postponed our outing cuz of my tooth :( I had a surgery so yeah it needs 2-3 days to rest. I am not suppose to talk too much too. Ltr see her sure talk alot LOL! Its still bleeding though. The dentist called me just now to ask if im ok. and if the bleeding continues I'll call them again tonight.

    Alright. Bye!


    2:09 PM