<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, February 27, 2009
    ★

    Going out later :D
    Im able to talk normally now. Hahha. Plus I do not need to bite the gauze anymore! Cuz its not bleeding already. Wooohoo. Lucky. I can feel and see it healing. But argh the stitches there.....I hope it isnt pain taking it out next friday.

    Bought some stuffs online. It's gonna be mailed to my house mailboxxxxx. I am still worrying whether or not it is able to fit into my mailbox cuz the hole there is like pretty small. I asked my parents last night and they said they might just throw through the gate LOL. I dont know. Hope the postman is er. Smart enough. He can just pass it to my neighbour right. I think my neighbour's mailbox is bigger than ours. Oh well. (:

    Alright blog later, ciao!


    *Made some adjustments to the template. (:


    ♥ 11:45 AM