<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Wednesday, February 4, 2009
    ★

    JJ was on SBS bus few days ago omgawd! Why didnt the people there on the upper deck run and hug him or sth?! Stupid people dont know how to act appropriately lah.

    *I want and I must enter university.
    *I am a super lucky girl.
    *I kind of have everything anyone wants.
    *I make people jealous easily.
    *I have a kind heart!
    *I cherish friendships alot. I treat you the way you treat me.
    *I hate some people. Low class!!!!
    *I cant wait to drive my parents' car, cant wait to have a licence!
    *I will be successful in life.
    *I have a very lively and wonderful family. So blessed.
    *I am also blessed to have true friends like you-know-who-you-are (:

    Ok these are some sentences that are on my mind right now. Just random sentences, I dont know why some of the sentences are up there too I tink i gone crazy alr. hahaha. You can ignore the sentences up there. Again, this is my blog so yeah, for me to rant and say what I want (:

    Ok end here.
    Ciao!
    Sayonara!


    ♥ 10:25 PM