Just came home, ate Pizzaa woohoooooo.
Ok Done with my CDS subjects!!! Just had Sociology Common Test just now. It was quite alright!! So happy~ I am hoping for an A plsssssss. or at least, a B+? For Jap.....hmm plenty of friends alr know the story about my role play. If you dont know, allow you to be kpo enough to look at the post below. I really hope for Jap I can get an A too ARGH hope the stupid role play 30% dont freaking pull me down.
++ I am most probably taking FRENCH next sem!!! I am super excited. Idk why people say its hard, I think it's gonna be ok. I've got quite alot of friends saying its easier and more relaxing than Jap. Actually, I've got more interest in French than Jap. Well, I shall see! :D
I am seriously desperate for A(s) cuz last semester I've only got a Z(distinction) for my Macroeconomics and no A(s)!! The rest are B+ and B for Commskills. That is so sad, I know. but I was really happy for my econs! I hope I can get that again for Microeconomics! Actually sometimes I wonder, if I do H2 econs in JC, would I be able to do so well too? Well, I've always thought that I will and can do well there cuz I once scored full marks for this econs test during the first 3 mths! I am so proud of myself for that :D Ok thats cuz the test was really basic. but ohwell! I might do economics in University. (: Well, thats if I am able to enter university. But I think i will be able to!! With hard work and perseverence, I will succeed! Anyone can. All the best!!
Ok another completed subject would be BCS. Ytd Biz Park was so scary LOL everyone were reading their BCS notes. Damn scary. So yah went in at took the test at 6pm. The test was ok! But ARGH so stupid I actually know this answer but just becuz the questions was phrased in another way, I didnt answer it correctly. ARGH. Nvm.......Just hoping for the best! and of all days, our tutor chose to be absent yesterday during BCS tutorial. But one thing good abt our tutor being absent was that my cute Bingo teacher asked our class to go over to his so he can revise the past year paper with us too. He-is-super-cute-omgod. One thing NOT good is that our tutor was suppose to give us our coursework grades!!! I've been wanting to know my excel proj grade for like forever. Oh well. I can only wait for the exams to be over, and then wait for the day whereby smses are sent to our phones showing our results! I cant wait, really (:
Ok Im having
CYA duty later, and CYA duty tmr too! =X Got to make up for the sat I missed. That was a day before CNY. Kinda unfair, because the day after me dont have to do duty and we have to do cuz it's NOT CNY yet. Ok well nvm, two days of CYA straight, I think its gonna be fun! But I hope this is the first and last time =X
Daddy just came back. He bought a whole omg dunno how many KG(S) of Bee Cheng Hiang Bak Kua. Fatness. but yeah my dad is always afraid that we dont get enough to eat (: WHy bak kua, you ask? I dont know too LOL. My family dont need to have special occasions to eat special stuffs! :D
Ok end here.
Ciao!~