<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Wednesday, February 25, 2009


    Trish just had Wisdom Tooth Surgery!!!! =XXX
    I went to the private clinic near my house. Pristine Dentalworks.
    Went there at 2pm, waited to get x-rayed, get all the works done, then it was 3pm.
    I was super nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and the dentist told me there's 4 types of wisdom tooth. Mine's the worse =X Cuz its like completely horizontal. It cost abt 1k. I feel guilty again, I think all the stuff that I've accumulated so far, my face and all, its like more than 11k I swear. Im so guilty! Haha the dentist told me, when u're working, pay ur parents back ah. Hahaha. Yah I sooooo will! (:

    Ok anw omg the process was so omg! The dentist gave me 2 injections. One followed by the other. Like omg!! Super painful. But the injections worked like damn fast. Afew secs later my mouth and tongue went numb. Then the process was like, the dentist kept tugging and digging into my tooth! Then damn funny the dentist kept saying 'Open wide, very good. Open wide, ver good.' and before the surgery started he told me that my wisdom tooth's the worse so removing it will be like renovating a house. He'll have to break the bones, break my teeth, remove the roots all that. like OMGGG when he said that. I looked at him with my eyes opening super big and he kept telling me to relax and dont worry. I trust him! He's so professional and I can see that he is a really experienced dentist. (:

    Ok ohwell the process took like freaking half an hour. My mouth kept wanting to close throughout the process. After that he SEW THE HOLE UP!!! =X Couldnt really feel it though but OHMANNNNNN that means I have to remove the stitch! :( PAIN!!! (once more).

    Ok now I have truckloads of medicine to take. I am just so glad that I have my wisdom tooth removed early before it even gets pain! (: Thanks to my beloved mummy~~ She brought me to just clean my teeth last month and who knows I've got wisdom tooth. So YAY removing it early means fast healing, and no implications.

    YOU PEOPLE! GO REMOVE YOURS BEFORE IT HURTS! :D

    My mouth is rather swollen now. I cant drink, only through a straw. The pain will hopefully subside after 2-3 days. (: I'll have to eat porridge!!! no lamb chop for me. Sigh.

    Pictures. and I've got my tooth too. It's like split into 6 parts. Better not post my tooth up, it'll just gross all of you out. Hahaha.





    5:06 PM