<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, February 1, 2009
    ★

    Two major events for me today! I love today and yesterday. So fulfiling.

    Hahaha ok this morning was a Government event. Fish for Luck 2009! Minister of Current Affairs George Yeo was there. They held little tanks containing fishes and let them go into the reservoir at the auspicious hour of 0909. So happy I was there to witness! PLUS! George Yeo shoke my hand TWICE HAHAHHAHA!

    (For all the pictures, go to my facebook) Just click the side hahaha but you have to be my friend first thank you. LOL>

    My first time sitting on a lorry hahaha. This was when we were going back to sch. Lorry is to carry the bulky instruments. The second round when the lorry came, the lorry was kind of half filled only so yeahhhhh majority of us hopped on! :D Initially planned to take cab back to sch. but hello, the sch is so near!


    Okay after the event quickly rushed home. Family were waiting for me to hop on the car. Lunch buffet at our favourite KEYAKI! Once again another pampering for me/us. I/we deserve it! Buffet with cousins this time round.

    (All the pictures, again, at facebook)

    Facebook is so useful this way hahahhhha.




    Please ah dont look at the height! LOL! All of us are wearing heels but hmmmmmmmmm......you know.....yah ok good...



    ♥ 4:04 PM